Thursday, November 19, 2009

Out With The Old and In With The New!

I have my new expander in place and hopefully that won't happen again. Dr. Yen told Neal that there was a tiny pinpoint hole in the upper right corner of the expander. Apparently a defect of some kind. I tried to talk him into giving me a lipsosuction job for free since I had to undergo another surgery, but he just laughed and I still have all of my "lipo" so I guess not. I don't go back to him for about 2 weeks and we will have to play the rest by ear since I'm not sure how far this set me back. I'm guessing it will be about 5 to 6 weeks. That's all the information I have right now. I'm in the basement with the dog and Neal is working upstairs to make sure I don't do anything I'm not suppose to. To all of you who have been and continue to be there with us on this bumpy road, a most sincere thank you and in the words of Jackie Gleason, "You're The Greatest!"

"When obstacles arise, you change your direction to reach your goal;
you do not change your decision to get there." ......Zig Ziglar

No comments:

Post a Comment